I was very surprised to find that I had been nominated for a blogger award by D.L. Kamstra, since I am relatively new at blogging. Surprised, but tickled pink!
Here are the rules for the award:
•Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
•Write a post and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
•Nominate 15 other bloggers.
•Inform them of their nomination via comment on their blog.
•Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
My nominations for The Versatile Blogger’s Award are:
1. Home School Mom Musings
2. Random Thoughts
3. Serious thoughts taken not so seriously
4. Seth Adam Smith
5. A Day in the Life of a Wife, Mom and author
6. Miles for Thought
7. I Write, I Read (I do other less interesting things)
8. Lovely Seasons Come and Go
9. Side Quest Publications
10. Given Breath
11. Cindy’s Art Blog
12. Daily Top 12
13. Blog Collectibles
And 7 interesting things about myself:
1. I don’t like to drive at night, or long distances, for fear that my vehicle will break down, and being a woman, I know almost nothing about how to fix it.
2. I have lived alone for less than 2 years out of 56. First I lived with my parents, then alone for a few months until I married. After divorcing, My 2 children lived with me. When my daughter married, I lived alone for 8 months, then she and my 2 grandchildren moved back in with me.
3. I would love to own a motor home and travel all 50 of the United States with my family, taking the time to see everything we want to see.
4. I went back to college in my late 40’s to finish. By the time I was 55, I had earned a Master’s Degree in Security Management!
5. I would like to visit Ireland, Scotland, Germany and Hawaii some day.
6. I would love to own an old farmhouse on several acres of land, somewhere in Ohio, so I can pursue another career (see #7)
7. I would love to sell the novel I wrote in November… and be able to support myself with a writing career!
Thanks again to D.L. Kamstra for the nomination!