For this series, I am listing the author — and book — for my top ten favorites!
Note: I am reviewing Masterpiece Marriage by Gina Welborn next week… and A Stitch in Crime by Cathy Elliot soon, so I wanted to mention them, but I don’t yet know if they’ll be favorites.
So… without further adieu
Here’s my personal list of the TOP 10 QUILTS OF LOVE BOOKS/AUTHORS for 2014:
1. The Christmas Quilt – Vannetta Chapman
2. Scraps of Evidence – Barbara Cameron
3. Quilted by Christmas – Jodie Baker
4. A Promise in Pieces – Emily T. Wierenga
5. Aloha Rose – Lisa Carter
6. A Grand Design – Amber Stockton
7. Tempest’s Course – Lynette Sowell
8. Path of Freedom – Jennifer Hudson Taylor
9. Rival Hearts – Tara Randel
10. Swept Away – Laura V. Hilton, Cindy Loven
…and I’m listing several that I enjoyed, but never considered a favorite – because I had not yet fallen in love with the World War II era… now that I have, I plan to re-read these:
1. A Wild Goose Chase Christmas – Jennifer AlLee
2. Maybelle in Stitches – Joyce Magnin
3. Pieces of Her Heart – Bonnie S. Calhoun
Please check back tomorrow… for my list of favorite inspirational authors!
God bless you!
© Donna J. Mynatt 2015
Tagged: A Grand Design, A Promise in Pieces, A Stitch in Crime, A Wild Goose Chase Christmas, Aloha Rose, Amber Stockton, © Donna J. Mynatt 2015, Barbara Cameron, Bonnie S Calhoun, Cathy Elliot, Emily T Wierenga, favorite authors, Favorites, Gina Welborn, Jennifer AlLee, Jennifer Hudson Taylor, Jodie Baker, Joyce Magnin, Laura V. Hilton, Lisa Carter, Lynette Sowell, Masterpiece Marriage, Maybelle in Stitches, Path of Freedom, Pieces of Her Heart, Quilted by Christmas, Quilts of Love favorites, Rival Hearts, Scraps of Evidence, Swept Away, Tara Randel, Tempest's Course, The Christmas Quilt, Vannetta Chapman